Wednesday, December 14, 2011

EDIT!! This Sketchy Looking Statue

Okay, when I walk across campus, I usually cut through the church parking lot instead of walking around the campus. I do this more often when it is raining, like today. I have to say, I love walking through the church's pathways, because in the summer, it is very beautiful. However, the scene is ruined by this picture.


Dear God, why is this in front of the church?

I'm sharing this because I need to know that I'm not the only one who thinks this looks like an eternal blowjob that was saved in stone. It's the first thing I think. Not "what a kind roman soldier, giving his cape to a peasant". No, I think "dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty". And then I usually giggle a little to myself, because I have the mentality of a 12 year old boy when it comes to sexual things. And, I had really hope that maybe it was just the angle I saw the statue at, but this picture shows that I was wrong.



Easy does it peasant, I"m sensitive.

So, I guess as long as I attend this school and live across campus from my classes, I will get to snicker at the everlasting blowjob. By the way, I'll get a picture of the front of the statue at some point when it stops raining, when I was going to take the picture, people were giving me funny looks, and I got a little paranoid.

EDIT:
Okay So I got a picture from the front, and I'm not sure if it's much better than the others.


Suck it bitch, don't MAKE me shank you! I SAID SUCK IT!!!!

Yeah, I think having a knife the the head of the peasant negates the niceness of covering them in your cloak. And just something I feel the need to point out, I can't tell if the peasant is male of female, but either way the soldier is making a bitch out of them. However, if I was a soldier demanding a blowjob, I would move the knife to the OTHER side of the peasant's face, to make my massive Roman dick more available. Because it's only polite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment